We are open!
We are Covid-secure and smiling with our eyes!
As we're sure you'll understand, we've made some changes to be Covid-secure.
We appreciate your help in adhering to our guidelines (which are in line with government policies) to ensure the safest and most enjoyable time for all our guests and our team.
Opening Times And Bookings
Rule of Six
- We can accommodate tables up to 6 people maximum – this is a legal requirement. The time a table can be booked for might be restricted, please check when booking.
- If your group is larger than 6 you may be able to make separate bookings in separate names if tables are available. To reiterate, the legal requirement is that tables cannot exceed 6, guests cannot mix between tables and all furniture must be kept in place.
- Groups of 6 may now be from multiple households.
Face Coverings are now Mandatory
- All customers must wear a face covering when entering our premises. Face coverings can be removed when eating or drinking.
- Our front of house team members will also be wearing a face covering.
Test & Trace
- A host or team member will meet you at the door. The lead booker must give their contact details when entering the pub along with the size of the group. This is a legal requirement and we will refuse entry if these details are not given. This will be recorded in our Test & Trace system. Your details will be stored securely and then destroyed after a 21-day period.
Other changes we've made and safety measures in place
- The host will take you to your table - there is no service at the bar, we have table service or you can download our app. This will all be explained to you.
- There is social distancing signage and sanitiser points throughout the pub. Entrances and exits are clearly signalled to enable you to enter and leave safely. Please follow this.
- We have gone cashless. You can pay though the app or with a card or through your mobile. We've increased contactless to £45.
- Children need to be with you at all times.
- We've introduced a 3 Point Plan to summarise all the steps we're taking to keep our guests and team safe - have a look at our video.